Monday 13 April 2015

Monday Inspiration...DIY Sisal Rope Bowl

I love Mondays, there is just something about a Monday that makes me happy!  It's a fresh start, kind of like a New Year but on a weekly basis!

Monday mornings I like to set myself up for the week, for both work and home.  It helps to set the tone for my week ahead, I spend maybe half an hour in the morning going over my to do lists and my big list.  I love to add a little project or new recipe on a Monday to my weekly to do, it inspires me for the week...I love ending the week knowing I have completed and tried something new!

I love Pinterest and it is always a source of inspiration for me! I thought I'd share with you each Monday, a little something that I have added to my list to do or try, and during the week I'll show you how I went...because we all know there are plenty of Pinterest fails!

My pinspiration this week are these sisal rope pretties (all pictures via Pinterest, however where possible I have tried to link directly to original blog)...
 
 
 
I love sisal, and woven textures...I spotted these cute little DIYs using sisal rope, and thought I could definitely find a spot in my home for these pretties! I am going to attempt a couple of these, and the beauty of it is I only need to pick up some sisal rope from the hardware store, everything else I have at home, nothing better than a cheap and cheerful project!

Happy Monday xx


No comments:

Post a Comment