Tuesday 19 May 2015

Bedroom love...

I have finally gotten around to finishing this bedroom for my gorgeous girl, and I love how much my sweet girl loves her bedroom!

I received so much love on Instagram for this room, and have had questions around where items are from...so I thought I would do a little round up of some of the lovely items, that turned a room into a gorgeous bedroom for my little girl.  I hope you love as much as we do!
Wall decals are from Sticker Worx I purchased mine via eBay
Bed and Chest of draws are from Fantastic Furniture
Easter Egg Garland (on mirror) is from Woolworths

Bedside Draw/Side table I purchased sometime ago, but similar one is available here at Kmart
Heart Fairy Lights (wrapped around bedhead) are from Kmart

 Aqua Dipped Stool, Faux Fur Rug, Bedspread, Cushions (Sun and Rain Cloud), Heart light and Artwork all from Kmart
Letter 'E' from Typo
Pink Polka Dot Cushion from Pillow Talk
 
If I have missed anything or you have any questions or comments, I would love to hear from you! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment